What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to starting and running your own record company
- Summarizing the main highlights of your business plan, including the products and services
- Identifying the individuals operating in key positions within your company
- Providing you with an overview of the music industry and recent changes
- Helping you define the general purpose of your music company
- Presenting detailed marketing and promotional strategies
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Record Label Business Plan scores 74.74/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.recordlabel-businessplan.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $197.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: recordlabel-businessplan.com you’ll also be taken through to recordlabel-businessplan.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)